Stonehouse Town Council service
The town council office is now open to the public between 9.30am and 3.30pm every weekday except Wednesdays. Masks must be worn before entering the office and hand sanitiser used. Initially, council meetings were postponed but are now held virtually – see MEETINGS page for information.
Contact us by email: email@example.com or telephone on 01453 822070 (leave a message and we will get back to you during working hours).
We are placing links to important sources of online information on this page and in News items.
https://www.stonehousetowncouncil.gov.uk/support-stonehouse/ is a special webpage that has been set up for local residents who want to contact local support groups and organisations.
- Stonehouse Town Council helpline –To ask for help or volunteer please phone the Stonehouse Town Council helpline on 01453 822070. Calls will be taken Monday to Friday between 9:30am – 3:30pm with voicemail outside those hours.
- Stonehouse Co-op shopping deliveries – To order & pay for shopping over the phone, delivered by Stonehouse Town Council volunteers
- The Long Table food deliveries –locally cooked frozen meal delivery
- Stonehouse Pharmacy deliveries – To arrange delivery of prescriptions
- Stonehouse Area Coronavirus/Covid 19 Community Support Facebook
- Stroud Coronavirus Community Response Facebook (includes Stonehouse)
- Stroud Coronavirus Community Response Website (includes Stonehouse)
- Stonehouse Town Council News Items –Useful information and links
County and District:
Advice and information:
General government information on coronavirus – includes information on social distancing and a wide range of other information.
Health advice from the NHS
Frequently asked questions from Public Health England
Information for employers and businesses from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, to help them provide advice to their staff
Advice from ACAS on employment-related matters
Guidance for the voluntary and community sector from NCVO
Coronavirus (COVID-19): government advice
Government advice is that we can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
- Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Link to government information.